When it comes to plumbing, an ounce of prevention is definitely better than a pound of cure. Waiting until a time when plumbing emergencies arise could be disastrous and very costly. Having a preventive maintenance plan for your plumbing will give you peace of mind and protect you from expensive plumbing emergencies. Rooter-Man is a full – service plumbing contractor with 40 years of experience in providing top quality plumbing service. We have affordable maintenance packages for you to choose from. Please call us at (866) 577-1221 to find the one that is right for you.
What a preventive maintenance can do
- Give a home owner peace of mind
A periodic check, adjustment and cleaning of plumbing appliances and devices in the home should includ faucets, water heater, garbage disposer and the like. This will help to keep them working efficiently and without trouble. Potential problems will be detected before they can cause plumbing issues. A periodic inspection of pipes, water lines, sewer lines and the whole plumbing system will also uncover any would-be crisis in the future.
- Provide savings for the homeowner
A preventive maintenance plan will lower your water and utility bill, extend the life of plumbing appliances and devices, lessen the occurrence of emergency repairs due to appliance and plumbing breakdown and reduce the cost of major repairs.
Examples of works covered by a preventive maintenance plan:
- Check toilets and tanks for leaks by performing dye test on tanks
- Check all faucets for corrosion and leaky seals; inspect all observable drains; check and clean aerators
- Check for water and gas leaks by inspecting all gas connections and testing emergency water & gas valves
- Inspect sewer, sump and laundry pumps
- Inspect garbage disposer and dishwater for possible leaks and corrosion
- Inspect overflow * waste trip drain
- Inspect the relief valve, burner assembly, thermostat, gas and electrical connection and flue pipes of water heaters.
- Inspect and test all emergency shut off valves
Long-term benefits of a plumbing preventive maintenance plan:
A periodic inspection of a plumbing system and plumbing fixtures and devices will also bring long lasting benefits such as:
- Prevent permanent damage to the home, furniture and family heirlooms
- Avoid mold and mold fume related health problems
- Prevent annoying insurance related issues
Clients with an existing preventive maintenance plan with Rooter-Man will enjoy priority scheduling for services done during normal business hours. We also have 24 hour emergency service 7 days a week at many of our locations.